(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Friday, September 19, 2008

166. A season for Everything...

Dear all,

Thank you for your many years of continuous support for Chris' Pantry.
I would like to inform you that I will be halting my baking from November thru till end of January to concentrate on resting prior to my baby's delivery, then going through delivery and finally, doing my confinement to get back into health, so that I can get back into action asap - hopefully in time for CNY!

As much as I love to be able to continue with baking (even for this month and next!), I've been suffering back pains and aching feet from just barely 3.5hours of work in the kitchen. Hence, my decision to stop by end October.

Please feel free to continue emailing me with regards to any queries for after CNY. I will still be accessing my mailbox, and will reply as soon as I'm able to. I really have no idea how busy I will be with bubs, but from what I hear, I wouldn't have time for anything else! :0S But we'll see...

In the meantime, my apologies for being unable to cater to all Christmas orders this year! Not to worry, there's always next!

Yours truly,
Chris Ur Baker

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby?!?! You're pregnant!

Oh my gosh! Congratulations!!!!

-- Marina (From JI)

Sun Oct 12, 05:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home