(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

147. Beware of Food Bloggers!

Just the other day, my hubster took pictures of my drawers and kitchen and suggested I show you guys how clean & neat I store & keep my kitchen. I didn't think it was a good idea to show off. Haaha..
But anyways, did you guys read that article posted on today's my paper?
Amazing isn't it? People who've never stepped foot to physically work in a commercial kitchen, questioning the hygiene level of home kitchens? *Sigh*

I myself have worked in several - more than 3 restaurants - and might I say that many home bakers' kitchens are definitely more hygienic than any of them. I mean, foodies are foodies are foodies and we know how we ourselves want our food prepared. Fresh & clean.
One thing I know for sure, the food I feed you my friends, I feed my own family and myself. And I'm a clean freak when it comes to my kitchen, so here's reassuring you, that if anyone gets poisoned, it'll be me first...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home