(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Monday, January 15, 2007

The BEST are on SALE!

Usually, sales and discounts are offered to items that can't move or are old stock. As for Chris' Pantry, that is not the case! I'm in the mood for a New Year offer and I'm going to offer my most popular items at a 15% discount off the regular "damage". And I assure you that nothing but the best ingredients will still go into them!

There's a catch though...
Orders must be for Jan 17th, 18th, 23rd till 26th ONLY! Drop me an email or for friends who have my number, call my mobile, ya!
Noo...I'm not clearing my fridge of apples or tea or chocolate. It's because my hubby will be out of town, so I'll have more time to cook and bake for everyone else - extra lorvin' for the bakin'! ;0)

Looks like it's gonna be a yummilicious following 2 weekends....*Yum*Yum*Yum*













1) Mom's Apple Pie - 9" round
This pie is filled with loads and loads of Granny Smiths, Raisins
and mom's secret ingredient. This pie is a must-try! Even Uncle Sandy who doesn't like apple pie loves it!














2) Earl Grey Butter cookies - tub of ~33pcs
No regrets whatsoever! This super flaky butter cookie is a hit with everyone - a must have for Tea!











3) Triple Chocolate Tart - 9" Round
The quintessential for the chocoholic! 'Nuff said. Choice of Brandied cherries for the extra *OMPH*!











4) Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate cookies - tub of ~33 cookies
Okay! Okay! I'll offer this too! Happy? Haha...! This hot seller is up here on demand. Filled with soft oatmeal, raisins and chocolate chips, this addictive snack is low in sugar and perfect as munchies. Act quick though - these disappear real fast!

Email: Chrispantry@gmail.com
Or call me! Hear from you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home