(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Friday, August 24, 2007

123. LIVERPOOL CAKE



















Even though I occasionally watch football, I'm not exactly a football club kinda fan. But I have to say that when M & C asked me to make this for their 1 year old, I could feel the love they shower on him. It's a strange feeling I don't know how to explain.

Perhaps it's the "You'll Never Walk Alone" slogan, plus also the very apt "You're #1 Josh" that they thought of, but it sure did make me feel like Josh is one kid not lacking in family love & encouragement!

Anyways, I hope he'll grow up loving football (Liverpool) like his daddy, and as his mommy puts it, "When better to start than his 1st birthday!".
Happy Birthday Josh! You're Number 1! :0)



















Seems like it's football fever now. Never knew there were so many football fans till I made the LIVERPOOL cake for Josh!
Anyways, here's one for Kelvin. Happy Birthday!

2 Comments:

Blogger jacqalodia said...

If anyone reads this, i just wanna say that chris, thank you so much for helping me to create a surprise for my hubby's birthday. your cake was a hit and i was told it was really really very delicious. my hubby thought the cake looked really cool too. =)

Sun Sep 30, 11:58:00 PM  
Blogger Chris The Baker said...

Thanks Jacq!
*Hugs*
Chris

Tue Oct 02, 01:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home