(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

122. It's Teachers' Day!

Hey Friends!

It's that time of the year we appreciate all our long-suffered TEACHERS! I know I was such a pain when I was in school and I cannot imagine the kind of pain my teachers suffered getting me to do well in school.
I'm very thankful for the patient ones who never gave up on me - thank God for them, I've completed University and am now doing my dream job! Errm, though I didn't study baking, but well, that's not the point. Hehe...

Anyways, I'm having a TEACHERS' DAY PROMOTION!
Details are below...

Hope to hear from you soon!

*Hugs & Cookie Crumbs*
Chris e Baker
Email me at Chrispantry@gmail.com.

Flavours for box of 4:
2 x Chocolate cupcake with Banana filling & Fudge frosting
Vanilla cupcake with Blueberry filling & Lemon cream cheese icing
Orange peel cupcake & Lemon cream cheese icing

Flavours for box of 6:
2 x Chocolate cupcake with Banana filling & Fudge frosting
2 x Vanilla cupcake with Blueberry filling & Lemon cream cheese icing
2 x Orange peel cupcake & Lemon cream cheese icing

Cupcakes are decorated with assorted sprinklers.
Wordings will be "Happy Teachers' Day!" unless otherwise requested.

If you order above a certain number of boxes, I'll decorate the Chocolate Banana cupcakes with my edible Gold dust chocolate nuggets!

**According to J, a babe I know, they're very Anna Sui!















These are cupcakes a real babe got for her colleagues. My apologies for the booboo I made with the wordings! My bad! :0P
Hope you guys enjoyed the goodies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home