(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

73. AFTER TEA



















Catch us on Channel News Asia tonight!
3rd December 2006, 10PM
Singapore Tonight


Tea by CHRIS' PANTRY guest starring ORIENTAL-ROSE!

Date: 2nd December 2006

A GIGANTIC THANK YOU!!! to all those who dropped by for Tea!
It was an amazing afternoon filled with food, fun, chat and blings! I'm so glad I finally got to meet those who've I've before only conversed to via email or telephone and my my, you are all really friendly and encouraging people! I want to thank all my guests for their time and feedback on my cakes/pastries and I look forward to having you ladies (and some men) over for Tea some time soon once again. ( I really shouldn't end all my sentences with exclamation marks, but I'm so blessed by those who came that I'm so excited! *Oops! Another "!"...)

Anyways, I hope all of you had as great as time as I did. Do have a fantabulous weekend peoples! *HUGS*

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Just wondering if you made all these urself or you bought it ? they look yummy.

Mon Nov 27, 12:16:00 AM  
Blogger Chris The Baker said...

Hi Mico,
You really want to know the truth? It's really made by God's anointed talent upon my hands! :0)
Yeah, so they're not bought - just all homemade with lots of love & joy!

Mon Nov 27, 05:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,

I would very much love to join in for the tea party. A galfriend of mine will register for me. CYA!

Mon Nov 27, 06:11:00 PM  
Blogger Chris The Baker said...

Heya Cranberry! Alright! Looking forward to meet a fellow cook there! Cheers!

Mon Nov 27, 09:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,

Nice meet you in person. You are such a great baker. The tea party was just great, I enjoyed myself very much. Looking forward to another one soon.

Cheers!
Jestina

Sat Dec 02, 05:23:00 PM  
Blogger Chris The Baker said...

Thanks Justina! I was delighted to have met you too and your friends Alice & Marie. Yes, I hope to hold more of such sessions for all who may be interested. Btw, you were on TV!!! Did you see?? Hee...

Sun Dec 03, 08:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I saw it! haha..my 2 sons were yelling and jumping over this..

Alice,Marie and your guests all on tv too. And of course U, the host! You look great on TV, Chris.

Sun Dec 03, 04:43:00 PM  
Blogger maki ♥ squarepatch said...

Hello Chris! just want to thank you for the lovely pie (and i love the giant hard-boiled egg inside!)
okay, that sounds weird. I hope to attend more tea parties organized by you and yiwen:D (btw, my dog ate my biscotti! i sneeked it into my bag when i left, and he stole it from me when i wasn't watching my bag!) xin, stitchy one of makisquarepatch

Sun Dec 03, 08:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home