(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Monday, February 20, 2006

Food tasting?

Dear all,
I'm thinking of "showcasing" my new products by conducting a food tasting teabreak.
Each time I have a new item I wish to add onto my list of cakes/pastries, I will invite a small group of say, 10-12 people to sit at the cafe, have a cuppa tea/coffee and a portion of my item on the house! Sounds good?
What would you need to do? Well, simple. Just make a "reservation" and turn up on that day! Eat, drink and comment on my food. Frank and unbiased comments, like if it sux, it sux, or if it's great, it's great...too sweet, too soft, too crunchy, overbaked, lovely, great with tea, excellent, yummy, et cetera.
Anyways, stay tuned! I will post it up when I get down to the nitty gritty of this "idea".
Thanks!
Ur baker,
Chris

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Raising my hand and saying YEAH!

Can I be your number 2 fan after Cherns? Can? Can?

Thu Mar 02, 06:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home