(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

185. A short break

Dear friends,

As most of you already know, I've been caring for my baby Natalie for 6 months now and baking while doing so. It's been crazy - as most mothers already know, and have asked me how I do it - and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed and burnt out. Hence, I'll be taking a short break of 2 weeks just to recharge my batteries, so that I can care for Natalie better, plus also be able to bake with love again. I shall be taking time out from the 15th of June till the end of June.

I thank you for all your support thus far and am sorry to have to disappoint those who've emailed me or are intending to place orders for this period of time.

Oven smells will resume from July onwards!

Cheers & Warmest regards,
Ur Baker Chris

3 Comments:

Anonymous SHERM said...

Hello there Chris!

came through your blog conincidently and i must let you know that what you're doing in absolutely amazing!
im sure im not the first, and neither would i be the last, to compliment you of your creations (:

if the cost is within budget and an event comes up which might require cakes, i'd definitely reccommend CHRIS' PANTRY for such creative designs that are much too precious and thus reluctant to be consumed!

i'd like to cheer you on to keep up the amazing work yeah? jia you jia you! ^^

Sun Jun 21, 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger Chris The Baker said...

Hi Sherm! Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. I must sya that they came at the most apt timing as I was just feeling weary. You're a God sent!

Thanks in advance for the keeping in mind!
Cheers,
Chris

Sat Jun 27, 07:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Desmond Lee said...

Yo Chris! Desmond here =) Great seeing u again today! And oh erm are u a liverpool fan? Mind making a Man Utd cake for me? Hee... anyway what's the costs like ah? U got my sms rite? Do tell me over sms =)

Cya around neighbour!

Sun Jul 12, 11:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home