(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Monday, February 02, 2009

172. McQueen cake, Golf Bag cake & one more...

Here are 2 of 3 cakes that marks the beginning of the end of my post-pregnancy break.





























The Lightning Mcqueen is a Dark Chocolate Fudge cake and the Golf Bag is an Apple Spiced fresh cream cake. They aren't hand designed as are the rest of my cakes. The pans for these cakes were provided by R.

There is one other cake that I made for her, but for the life of me, I did not take a picture! Gosh! Am I getting forgetful!

The 3rd cake I made is a replica of this....















EXCEPT that my cars & train were all handmade using marzipan. I made 7 cars from Disney Cars and Thomas the Tank engine. It's such a pity that I did not get a picture. *Sob* It turned out really pretty!
R said she has one of the cake taken from a distance, which she will mail me. I will post it up as soon as I get it.

In the meantime, just to shout out once again.......I've begun baking again!!! Contact me!

3 Comments:

Anonymous maida said...

it's verry beautifull!!!!!

Wed Jan 19, 01:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Golftaschen said...

golf bag problem still prevails. Online review after review complains about the poor quality of what the buyer had picked a name cheap discount golf manufacturer bag. Some of the leading suppliers of counterfeit production in China were Callaway, Odyssey and Taylor Made golf bags. Unfortunately, there are many golf bags vendors who knowingly purchase counterfeit golf bags factory from their suppliers in China and sell them illegally as golf bags legitimate mark at a reduced price. The buyer discovers that the main line is actually a golf bag cheap discount has never been made to the specifications of the brand.

Wed Apr 20, 03:03:00 AM  
Blogger Rittz said...

Hey Chris,
I juz loved ur mcqueen cake...would like to order one for my son's b'day, who will be turning 2 on 2nd Jan 2012...so it'll be very helpfull if u can provide me with your contact n pricing details...my mail id z rittikaz@yahoo.com...:-)

Tue Dec 06, 02:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home