(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

220. What I've been up to!

Dear all,

I apologise for the non-update of my blog for the past 2 months. I'm currently into my 25th week of my 2nd pregnancy and having to work, plus care for my hyper little girl isn't the most easy job. I'm still baking and assure you that with the orders I take, I will continue to give my utmost best!

Here are some of the work I've done while "missing-in-action"...

More to come once the Hubs has sent the softcopies over!
Have a gret week peeps!

*Hugs*
Chris Ur Baker

3 Comments:

Blogger busygran said...

I love your croc! It is cuter than mine. Nice fondant work. You are good at it.

Tue Aug 24, 07:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Cyn said...

Hi r u able to tAkr in order for 30 / 31 oct? Need. Birthday cAke

Tue Sep 14, 09:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u have mail!

Mon Sep 20, 11:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home