(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Saturday, March 27, 2010

208. Thomas the Tank Engine 3D


This one is from Mommy P. for her 3-year old son, Ignatius. It's a 70% Dark Belgium Chocolate fudge cake, iced with fresh cream. I used Chocolate creme Oreos as wheels and cocoa marzipan for the chimney.

Thomas is one of my daughter's favourite character, but I've only JUST gotten her a bagful of wooden Thomas & Friends trains for her from Amazon. I guess if she likes it so much come her 2nd birthday, I will probably make a cake such as this for her!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,

The cake tasted great. But we are disappointed that you spelt my son's name wrongly and also delivered the cake late. Hope you are more careful next time. I have given your contact to my fren who are interested.

Sat Apr 03, 09:57:00 PM  
Blogger Chris The Baker said...

Hey Mommy P,
My sincerest apologies for the spelling error. :0(
As explained to your hubby unpon delivery, I hadn't anticipated 2 accidents on the PIE/CTE causing massive jams that morning. That was an unforeseen circumstance. Nonetheless, I'm sorry for not being on time.
Thanks for sharing my contact. I'm happy to hear you liked the cake.

Mon Apr 05, 07:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how much? pls email me at yp_florence@yahoo.com

Mon Nov 22, 11:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home