(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Monday, February 06, 2006

Items on my Lunar New Year catalogue

PINEAPPLE TARTS
As much as I would like to offer my them all year round, I apologise that my pineapple tarts are not available during off-Chinese New Year seasons. This is for the obvious reason that the homemade filling takes me 4 to 8 hours to cook, depending on the size of the batch I decide to cook. However, thanks for those who gave feedback! I'm glad you found both the pastry & the filling delightful. And as one of you said..."God sent!" Here's to you'all...
Everything else is available.

ALMOND CRESENTS
I use lots of ground almonds in these and to bring out the aroma of the nuts, I coat over them crushed sliced almonds, which also gives them their "rocky" look. Very nice!

VIENNESE COOKIES
These milk cookies melt in your mouth! I usually use fruit jams in these - Raspberry or Blueberry - but I do enjoy them when they are filled with dark chocolate fudge too!

SCOTTISH SHORTBREAD
Crunchy to the bite, but melts away in you mouth! These shortbread are extremely buttery!

CHOCOLATE OAT CHUNK COOKIES
So many loved these cookies! The young & the old enjoyed my chocolate oat chunk cookies because not only are they healthy, they are full of "bite"! You can't imagine how much dark chocolate and rolled oats go in there!

CHOCOLATE BUTTONS
I used to call these the chunky cookies, but then there were the really chunky ones (above mentioned). Then, little Samuel named them Chocolate button cookies and I have sinced used that name. I use brown sugar and dark cocoa chocolate coins for these. Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home